Get the information first!
2. The kinds of information we collectThe kinds of personal information we collect may include your name, telephone number, e-mail address, employment related information including job title and work contact details, and your payment details (e.g. your bank details and/or credit card details). Ultimately, the kinds of personal information we collect will depend on the dealings you have with us. If you operate a social media or other online account, we may collect your user name associated with that account, and any other information or content you have made public in connection with that account. Such information or content may include personal information. We may also collect information about your interests and preferences, other demographic information such as your gender and location, how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked on) and anonymous information such as your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. You can choose not to provide your personal information to us, but generally the information we request from you is required in order for us to provide you the goods and services we offer and to enable you to use our website as intended.
3. How we collect informationWe collect personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us, for example:
- when you contact us or subscribe to our services by email or via our website;
- when you update an on-line profile that includes personal information such as your name and contact details; and
- when you enter your personal information into forms on our website; and
- when you submit comments, reviews or other details to our website.
4. How do we use personal information?The primary purposes we collect your personal information is to:
- verify your identity;
- communicate with you including by email or phone;
- maintain our relationship with you;
- provide our products and services to you and to manage and enhance our products and services;
- personalise and customise your experience of our website;
- provide you with access to protected areas of our website;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- provide you with news, information or advice about our products and services;
- investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that you are of have been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity;
- conduct research for our own internal purposes.
7. How to access or seek correction of your personal informationYou can access your personal information that we hold on request. To request access to your personal information, please contact our privacy officer using the contact details below. You will not be charged for making a request to access your personal information but you may be charged for the reasonable time and expense incurred in compiling information in response to your request. To assist us in ensuring the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date, let us know if you notice errors or discrepancies in the information we hold about you and letting us know if your personal details change. If you consider any personal information that we hold about you is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, you can request correction of the information. After receiving a request from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct your information. We may decline your request to access or correct your personal information in certain circumstances in accordance with the APPs. If we refuse your request, we will give you a reason for our decision and, in the case of a request for correction, we will include a statement with your personal information about the requested correction. All information you provide can be viewed, modified or deleted at any time by accessing your account.
8. Security of your personal informationOnce in our possession, we take all reasonable precautions to protect the personal information we hold about you from misuse, interference and loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Security measures we use include using SSL certificates; using private key files on our services; using AWS (Amazon Web Services) and encryption of passwords and sensitive user data. Whilst we endeavour to provide a secure online environment, there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the internet and no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We do not warrant the security of any information you provide to us over the internet and you do so at your own risk. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, by maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords and account details used on our website. It is your sole responsibility to maintain such confidentiality and we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense suffered due to the failure to maintain such confidentiality. It is also your sole responsibility not to disclose any personal information in comments or reviews that you submit to our website for publication, that you do not wish to be made public.
24 Angelwing St
The suburb looks nice and leafy and has nice amenities like plenty of parks and ...
5/29-31 Renwick Street
Went to the inspection under an impression that this was a furnished place as it...