2/The Beam Port Macquarie NSW 2444
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
2/The Beam, Port Macquarie, NSW, 2444
Ideally set in a quiet street with an outlook of the picturesque mountain range, this spacious townhouse is ideal for anyone wanting a low maintenance and quiet lifestyle within a short drive to the CBD and medical facilities. This beautiful property offers an abundance of space and privacy.
The property Features:
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher.
- Tiled living and dining off the kitchen.
- Formal second loungeroom with Air conditioning.
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Convenient bathroom with separate shower.
- Separate laundry downstairs.
- Double garage with internal access and auto door.
- Low maintenance courtyard with gardens.
Lease Term: 6 - 12 months.
Pets: Unfortunately this property isn't suitable for pets.
To request an inspection, or to apply for this property, please visit https://snug.com/apply/harcourtsgpm.
Please note, due to COVID-19 you are welcome to apply based on the photos and video tour of the property. If your application is shortlisted, you will be required to inspect the property prior to the final acceptance of your application.
Whilst we understand you may want to inspect this potential new home, we need to comply with NSW Health Public Health Orders (that may change at any time).
Currently, restrictions are in place with stay-at-home orders for certain areas of NSW. If you reside in these areas, we ask you to not inspect this property in person at this point in time.
Please be aware that should you attend an inspection being conducted by our office, we will expect you to agree to the following:
- Your personal details recorded by our team member, and may include sighting your ID.
- You must sign-in via Service NSW QR code.
- You are required to wear a face mask during the inspection.
- Physical distancing of at least 1.5m between people.
- Sanitize before entering the property & not touching surfaces or belongings.
- Attendees may be limited (currently 5 people inside a dwelling).
If you have travelled overseas or been in a COVID 'hotspot' in the last 14 days, or feel unwell, please DO NOT request to attend an inspection of the property at this time.
Thank you for cooperation and patience to help keep our community healthy and safe.
For any further enquires please contact Shannon Roberts on 6583 5555 or 0459 020 049.