69 Tay Street Watson ACT 2602
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
69 Tay Street, Watson, ACT, 2602
Please note that photos and video will follow shortly. As soon as they are available, they will be uploaded online.
Lovely two bedroom home available in The Fair, surrounded by refreshing bushlands and walking trails, this quiet street is perfect for any small family or young renters starting out.
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes (mirrored in main bedroom)
- Modern bathroom and vanity with separate bath and shower and heat lamps
- Modern, airy and well-appointed kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including flat/glass stove top, range hood/exhaust and sky light
- NOBO electric heaters in living and main bedroom
- Separate toilet/powder room (with basin and exhaust fan)
- NBN ready
- Separate Laundry with rear yard access
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Sliding glass door access which leads to front with established gardens
- Low maintenance enclosed courtyard
Pets will be considered on application. Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
There is no EER available for this property
Subject to Lockdown regulations :
- We are not able to do open homes, video walkthrough will be uploaded shortly.
- Please send an application if you are interested and we will contact you soon after.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered to the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/