64 Denman Street Greenslopes Qld 4120
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
64 Denman Street, Greenslopes, Qld, 4120
The Phone Code for this property is: 67176. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Inner City/Suburban Living at Its Best
Enjoy this bright, airy 1st floor of a north-facing house overlooking lovely greenery - perfect for family living with:
* open, spacious living/dining room and kitchen (windows on all sides),
* sunny (north-facing) front deck &
* entertainment back deck running across the entire house,
* 3 bedrooms (all with built-in or walk-in robes), 2 of which open out onto the north-facing deck;
* a spacious main bathroom besides the master ensuite.
Must have work-from-home requirements met through:
* separate internet connection
* proximity to the Greenslope bus station,
* proximity to the Gabba and Brisbane city;
* nearby cafe and
* onsite plus off-street parking.
The vibe is quiet and suburban yet the property is very well located near shcools, the M3 to Brisbane South and Gold Coast, Greenslopes Private Hospital, the Gabba and Brisbane CBD:
- walking distance to childcare centre up the street, Greenslopes Private Hospital and Bus Station (future Brisbane Metro Station), Greenslopes Shopping Centre;
- short drive to Stones Corner, Logan Road and the Gabba, Annerley eateries, Southbank, Kangaroo Point, Fortitude Valley, Westfield Carindale, Government Office at 1 William St;
- 10 mins by bus or 20 mins on bike via the Green Bridge to UQ St Lucia Ferry Terminal, 10 mins by car/bus to QUT Kelvin Grove;
- Princess Alexandra and Mater Hospitals (6-10 mins by bus), walk to Greenslopes Private Hospital
- 15 mins by bus or drive on the M3 Motorway to Griffiths University Nathan Campus, Westfield Garden City and onto Gold Coast; and
- for the keen cyclist, SE Freeway Bikeway at Greenslopes (5 mins on bike).
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.