2/Waterloo Street Joondanna WA 6060
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
2/Waterloo Street, Joondanna, WA, 6060
** Home Open - Thursday September 9th From 4.45-5PM **
** COVID regulations require every person over the age of 16 to register their details at our viewings and home opens. Please ensure every member of your party has the SafeWA app installed on their smartphone for quick entry to all of our property viewings. Thanks for doing your bit to keep WA safe **
Low-maintenance living, convenience of location and all the creature comforts make this delightful townhouse a must see.
When you are not out making the most of what your area has to offer this home is ideal for entertaining friends & family in the stunning alfresco patio.
What a wonderful location…Walking distance to the train station yet an easy cycle to work in the CBD and The Mount Hawthorn cafe, dining & shopping strip is close by.
- 3 spacious bedrooms including large master with AC & built-in robes
- Open kitchen overlooking dining
- Large living & dining spaces under soaring raked ceiling all overlooking alfresco
- Bathroom with skylight, shower, WC and vanity
- Study nook or home office upstairs
- Separate tiled laundry with big basin
- Separate downstairs toilet
- Timber flooring downstairs & plush carpets upstairs
- Large outside storeroom
- Under stair inside storage space
- Alarm capable of remote monitoring
- Gas bayonet in ornate fireplace
- Split system AC
- Small complex of just 5
- Spacious paved alfresco patio, fringed with raised limestone beds, ideal for private living & entertaining with gorgeous lighting + fully auto-reticulated
- Double auto garage
APPLICATIONS WILL BE PROVIDED UPON VIEWING THE PROPERTY OR ONLINE WITH 1FORM AFTER VIEWING THE PROPERTY.
For your opportunity to view this excellent example of a quality home email firstname.lastname@example.org today.