50/Whitley Street Mount Gravatt East Qld 4122
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
50/Whitley Street, Mount Gravatt East, Qld, 4122
Inspections are at 10 minute-interval. Please click on "enquire" or "get in touch" on REA website or click on "email agent" on Domain websites and advise us which one of the advertised available time slots you prefer with your name, your mobile number, and your email address in order to complete the inspection registration process.
Set within the popular and growing suburb of Mt Gravatt, Whitley Place offers a unique opportunity to enjoy a townhouse living close to all the essentials in life.
This stylish, architecturally designed 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 level townhouse, opens out onto a private courtyard. Here you can enjoy outdoor entertaining whenever you like.
* 3 bedrooms with each with large built-ins & ceiling fan
* Master bedroom with ensuite and air conditioning system
* Air conditioning living, dining & kitchen
* stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher
* 2.5 bathrooms
* powder room downstairs
* Remote Garage
* Fully Fenced
* In-ground Swimming Pool
* Located at end of Cul-de-sac
* a purposely built private short cut leads to the bus stations on Logan Rd
* Pet Negotiable
* Mt Gravatt is 12 km to CBD
* close to Griffith University (2 km),
* Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre (2 km),
* walking distance to Mt Gravatt Plaza, cafes, restaurants, banks, Post Office, Woolworths, Coles, public transport.
* Public & private schools are a short stroll away.
* Bus 170/174/175 to Garden City Shopping Centre in a few minutes.
* Express bus 170/174/175 to South Bank / Brisbane CBD in 17 minutes.
Frank Property Australia welcomes you to our next open house.
When it comes to properties, we prefer to be frank!
Disclaimer: photo, furniture, and floor plans are for illustration purposes. Prospective tenants are advised to rely on self-inspection.