5/Birch Street Caloundra West Qld 4551
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
5/Birch Street, Caloundra West, Qld, 4551
Enjoying all the peace and quiet of its ideal position at the end of a row of townhouses, this spacious 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom, single lock up garage home in leafy Caloundra West is ideal for those looking for low maintenance however space with extra large double bedrooms & living space.
A well appointed, kitchen, dining and living areas seamlessly connect to an elevated rear balcony which enjoys views over the garden below and the expansive green corridor at the rear of the property. There is even an additional deck on the lower level so perfect for entertaining.
With access to Ben Bennet Park, the Caloundra Mountain Bike Track and the region's best beaches are less than a 7 minute drive away.
Property Features Include
- Large fully fenced rear garden
- Three generous sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher
- Generous living room with good sized dining area
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Balcony & entertaining deck
- Single lock up garage with internal access
** Property is water compliant with tenants to pay for full water usage
** Small pet considered on application (must be less than 10kg)