2/Pilbara Avenue Burnside Vic 3023
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
2/Pilbara Avenue, Burnside, Vic, 3023
**If no-one is registered for an inspection, it may be cancelled so please register to confirm your attendance and to receive instant updates regarding changes or cancellations to inspection times. **
A stunning and brand new 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom town-home offering modern living at its best. Conveniently positioned right next door to Pilbara Ave Reserve, walking distance to public transport, walking tracks, Burnside Primary School and Burnside Children's & Community Centre. It’s also perfectly located within 1.5km drive to Burnside Hub Shopping Centre, Brookside P-9 College, Christ The Priest Primary School and easy access to Ballarat Road.
This stunning home features:
• Downstairs bedroom/lounge/study upon entry
• Downstairs separate bathroom with shower
• Open plan family, living & kitchen areas - flowing perfectly onto easy-care rear yard
• Gourmet kitchen featuring 600mm s/s gas cooktop, range-hood, oven, dishwasher, 40mm stone bench-tops and ample bench/cupboard space
• Laundry with internal & external access
• Master bedroom featuring walk-in-wardrobe and shared access to the central bathroom with bathtub
• Remaining 2 bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes plus a powder room
Beautifully finished with floating floorboards downstairs, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, high ceilings, roller-blinds, LED down-lights throughout, clothes line, small garden shed, single car garage with internal & external access, on-street parking and landscaped easy-care front & rear yards.
Sophisticated ideas have been beautifully expressed throughout this superb brand new residence, designed to meet all of today's demands in style. For further enquiries or to request an inspection, please contact Quyen Tran - 0452 281 776 or Vish Sidhu – 0404 151 776.