1/Crana Street Gaythorne Qld 4051
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
1/Crana Street, Gaythorne, Qld, 4051
Situated in Gaythorne this spacious tri-level townhome seamlessly fuses stylish design with every day liveability.
With Brookside Shopping Centre merely a 1.5km journey and Gaythorne Train station 400m away, this property is easily accessible to all amenity hubs in the inner city. RSL, Sports Clubs and several schools are also within walking distance.
Specifically features include:
- Secure Lock up Garage with remote access.
- Multi-purpose room used at your pleasure
- Bedroom or home office
- Bathroom / Toilet / Shower
- Internal laundry.
- External clothesline and outdoor sitting area
- Under Stair storage
- Tiled Flooring
- Open plan living / dining with tiled flooring and split system Air Conditioning and ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, stone bench tops, large bench area - plenty of storage and cupboard capacity
- Linen closet and additional storage
- Balcony that takes advantage of the afternoon breeze while keeping cool in the sun. Perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining.
- Well-sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in wardrobes/ ceiling fans and air conditioning and Bamboo Flooring
- Windows are fully screened so can be safely opened to take advantage of the breeze
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Separate Toilet.
- The complex is also under constant CCTV Surveillance providing security for the tenants and the premises.
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Instant Gas Hot systems and energy saving Led lighting and appliances.
To book an inspection please use the RED "Get in Touch" tab (on a desktop) or RED Email (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, we will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You will get a copy of the lease and special terms when you apply.