2/Princes Highway Dapto NSW 2530
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
2/Princes Highway, Dapto, NSW, 2530
**Due to the current NSW lockdown, we are unable to carry out inspections on our properties. We do have a video tours available, please register and you will be sent the inspection video once it's available**
Now is the time to secure a high quality, architecturally designed Stiletto home only moments from Dapto's town centre. These perfectly positioned townhouses offer a modern design and quality finishes.
The home features:
- Modern facade with quality finishes
- 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, fans, and ensuite to master
- Kitchen features stone benchtop and quality stainless steel appliances including, gas 4 burner cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Air-conditioned open plan living area with downlights and gas point
- Courtyard for entertaining
- Bathroom and ensuite are both tiled to ceiling, have modern finishes, and semi-frameless shower screens
- Internal access to the garage
Conveniently located just minutes from local shopping, primary and high schools, public transport, and 15 mins from Wollongong CBD. Sure to impress, don't miss the opportunity to secure one of these sensational new double storey townhouses.
Pets considered on application.
***BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY. SEE DETAILS BELOW***
1. To book an inspection click the button "EMAIL AGENT" and enter your details for an instant response
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Our application process is online through 1form. You are welcome to apply prior however a viewing is also required.
Please note, the landlord makes no warranty as to the availability or adequacy of any line or service for the telephone or internet, and digital, cable or analogue television and the tenant leases the property relying on his or her own enquiries.