1/Glen Street Moorooka Qld 4105
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
1/Glen Street, Moorooka, Qld, 4105
Perfectly positioned and only minutes to the CBD, this modern townhouse offers spacious and light filled low maintenance living.
Tastefully designed with a quality all of its own, the style and flow of this lovely property will have you basking in its modern touches and enjoying its functionality.
Set over two levels, the town home gives a feel of open plan living flowing from the front door to the living, kitchen and outdoor entertaining area.
The three bedrooms are very generously sized and the town home also comes with air conditioning. The open plan kitchen has gas appliances, stone bench tops and ample bench space to utilise.
Located in Moorooka, the property is a mere 8km from Brisbane CBD with a number of transport options at your fingertips.
Some of the features this property boasts are:
– Private access to your front door
– Open plan and air-conditioned living area.
– Large air conditioned master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
– Large spacious 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with built in robes and access to balcony.
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops and gas cooking.
– Fully tiled undercover entertaining area.
– Automatic lock up garage.
– Short stroll to train station, local shops, cafes & school.
This property won't be available for long - arrange your inspection today.
Can't make our open home times?
No problem, just contact us to book a private inspection at a time that suits you.
Apply through 1form or directly through our website:
* Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information herein contained. Interested parties are encouraged to inspect the property.