1/Ashford Street Templestowe Lower Vic 3107
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
1/Ashford Street, Templestowe Lower, Vic, 3107
**TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT **
VIDEO WALK THROUGH IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Well positioned to local amenities and in the prized front position in a small boutique development of only four, this brand new, architecturally designed townhouse awaits you. High ceilings & hardwood timber floors well complement the open plan living design that looks out onto a sublime North-facing deck/patio & generous courtyard; perfect for relaxed dusk dinners with family or friends.
- Inviting entry with porch
- Open plan living and dining with hardwood timber floors, split system heating and cooling
- Modern chic kitchen, with stone bench-tops and quality stainless steel appliances including; under bench oven, gas stove and dishwasher plus plenty of storage space
- Guest powder room
- North-facing deck/patio overlooking spacious courtyard with rainwater tank
- Single auto garage with internal access plus laundry facilities
- Master bedroom with large robes, balcony and full ensuite
- Sparkling ensuite featuring shower, toilet and vanity
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobes also ensuited
- Second ensuite featuring shower over bath, vanity and toilet
Additional Features Include:
- Split system heating and cooling
- High ceilings
- Neutral colour pallet
Please Note: Blinds to be installed after property settlement [09/09/2021]
Close to quality schools including St Kevin's Primary and zoning for Templestowe Heights Primary and Templestowe College with Yarra Valley Country Club, Birrarrung and Westerfolds Parks and Finns Reserve all within close proximity. The Heide Museum of Modern Art, Templestowe Village, Macedon Plaza, restaurants & cafes along Anderson & James streets, and shops which include IGA, ALDI and Woolworths are also easily accessed. With great connections to transport options including the Eastern Freeway and buses along High Street to the CBD this property has position, prominence and potential all at your fingertips.
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don't register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times.
ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change.
The first month's rent and bond are to be paid in advance by direct credit or bank cheque/s.
Cash, personal or company cheques will not be accepted as payment. All future rental payments are monthly in advance via direct debit.
*Fletchers Coronavirus Update*
Fletchers remains committed to conducting our services in a safe and responsible manner.
We ask all visitors to please refrain from touching any surfaces, opening cupboards, drawers, windows and doors, when inspecting a property.
If you have symptoms, been in contact with anyone with symptoms or have recently returned from overseas, please do not arrange an inspection.
Thank you for your co-operation.