15A Pollard Street Glendalough WA 6016
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
15A Pollard Street, Glendalough, WA, 6016
Fabulous three bedroom two bathroom townhouse in a small group of three is located at the rear and is a short distance from the Glendalough train station.
- Single lock up garage with open car space behind so enough for 2 cars
- Downstairs, modern kitchen with gas stove top, electric oven and a dishwasher
- Open plan Kitchen, lounge & dining opening onto small private courtyard
- One Air conditioner unit down stairs and ducted air con upstairs
- Separate laundry and WC down stairs
- Upstairs features three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Main bathroom and a 2nd separate toilet
- Small play room or computer nook area also upstairs
- Easy access to major arterial roads and the freeway
- Your choice of lakes for walking or riding, Lake Monger or Herdsman Lake.
- Fully fence exterior with store room at the back of the property and all paved very easy to maintain
- Gas hot water system
- Property is unfurnished
*Please do not apply using the 1form application, we do not use these applications.
**CENTRO ESTATES INSPECTION INFORMATION**
When attending a home open we ask that you please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres), avoid touching surfaces such as door handles, cupboard handles, walls etc. while you are inspecting the property. If you have any hand sanitizer we ask that you please use it before entering the property or we will have some available for use.
Unfortunately we do kindly ask that if any of the following apply to you, please DO NOT volunteer to attend the home open. We would much rather you cancel than attend if:
- You are feeling unwell
- You are self isolating
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, even if you feel well