1/East Street Brompton SA 5007
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
1/East Street, Brompton, SA, 5007
* AVAILABLE 13/10/21
* THIS PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED
* SORRY, NO PETS
* PRICE NEGOTIABLE
Brand new and superbly appointed throughout, this exclusive boutique group of townhouses is a fantastic solution for those looking for the convenience of location and yet still offering a luxurious and entertaining lifestyle in the highly sought after suburb of Brompton!
Designed with a highly functional floor-plan sees a comfortable layout spread over two levels. Comprising of 3 bedrooms, ensuite, robes & open-plan living. The interior will impress with its stylish modern aesthetics that are all beautifully complimented with quality fixtures, fittings & finishes including stone bench tops, stainless steel kitchen appliances, quality flooring, floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms as well as the comfort of ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, private rear yard and more.
The homes present a fantastic lifestyle opportunity for the discerning tenant and Brompton has quickly become a favourite among urban professionals, coffee connoisseurs, investors & hipsters all keen for a slice of the urban lifestyle. Brompton is set within easy reach to public transport including trains, trams and bus links for CBD commuting.
Features we love:
- 3 Bedrooms, Master bedroom with en-suite, WIR and own private balcony
- Robes to other bedrooms
- Commercial section windows & sliding doors
- Kitchen cabinetry with Stone Tops
- Stainless Steel Appliances – 900mm Gas Cooktop, Oven, Rangehood & Dishwasher
- 2.7m Ceilings (both levels)
- Third water closet downstairs
- Floor to ceiling wall tiles to bathrooms
- LED downlights throughout
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Separate laundry with bench space and storage
- Single garage with internal access
- Exposed Aggregate Driveways & Paths
- Low maintenance gardens
- Quality schools –Adelaide High School & Adelaide Botanic High School zone
- New Royal Adelaide Hospital and public transport close-by
- Plant 4, trendy Hawker Street and only moments to North Adelaide and the CBD
**Tenant responsible for water usage and supply charges.
In these challenging times, Turner Real Estate has implemented a range of ways to view the property, knowing how important it is to love where you live.
Turner Real Estate is limiting the number of people attending opens at any one time. We also ask that you remember to bring a mask to all open inspections and check in at the door with our QR code.
If you're keen to inspect the property, we look forward to seeing you soon! You will need to register though, so that we can responsibly manage attendee numbers.
As soon as we have interest to view the property you will be contacted with an open inspection time. Please be assured that at the opens we will be observing strict hygiene practices and we will also be managing the number of people in the property, depending on the size, so please be patient with us - your health and safety is our priority.