1/Olivia Street Northgate Qld 4013
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
1/Olivia Street, Northgate, Qld, 4013
To book an inspection either click on the "Book Inspection" button if you are on realestate.com.au or call our office direct to arrange a viewing.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you have the QLD Covid app on your smartphone as you will need to register your attendance on the app when you arrive to inspect the property or access to the property may not be granted.
Overlooking a tree lined private street, this 3 bedroom freestanding, contemporary townhome has been architecturally designed to offer easy flow open plan living and has been finished with outstanding quality. The spacious light filled living areas are perfect for those looking for a low maintenance lifestyle.
Your well appointed kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops, accommodating a bar stool servery. The kitchen overlooks your dining and living areas that seamlessly flow through large glass screened doors to your private landscaped courtyard which is great for entertaining.
The staircase leads you up to the generous master bedroom with high cathedral ceilings overlooking your own private deck. Walk into your luxurious ensuite and walk in robe and if your looking for extra wardrobe space there is an additional built in wardrobe as well. The adjoining additional bedrooms are spacious and have large built in robes accessing a generous bathroom with excess storage and bath.
Key features are;
- Boutique complex of only 5 townhouses.
- Expansive entertaining outdoor areas, including side alfresco dining and undercover courtyard entertaining areas
- Cathedral ceilings in the spacious master bedroom overlooking a deck with walk in robe, ensuite and an additional built in robe.
- Two additional bedrooms with built in robes.
- Third toilet or powder room downstairs - great for guests.
- Gas cook top, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances.
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout to ensure the perfect temperatures any season.
- High ceilings, full screens and blinds throughout.
- Striking timber staircase with stainless steel balustrade.
- Internal access from the single remote garage, which also houses the laundry and additional storage area.
- NBN Connection.
- No pets permitted.
* Located in a quiet dead end street with park access.
* 5 minute drive to the ever popular Nundah Precinct, boasting shopping, cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs.
* 10 minute drive to the Brisbane Airport.
* Easy access to major arterials, including M7 and The Gateway.
* Walking distance to the local train station.
* Short distance to Australian Catholic University.
* Minutes to Northgate State School and St Pius Catholic School at Banyo.
* 9 kms from Brisbane CBD
If you do not register online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations of inspections.
*Important - Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Explore Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of display.