128 Creswick Street Footscray Vic 3011
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
128 Creswick Street, Footscray, Vic, 3011
Near new architecturally designed three storey luxury townhouse with generous light filled and relaxed living.
- Ground floor with study nook
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, built in robes and glass sliding doors to a private courtyard
- Separate laundry
- First floor features spacious living including open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room
- Sliding doors to the entertainer's balcony with glimpse of city views
- Kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, Island bench, gas cooking, electric oven and dishwasher
- Powder room
- Second level offers two spacious bedrooms with built in robes and dual access to the central bathroom
- Main bedroom with sliding doors to the oversized balcony
- Tasmanian oak floor boards throughout with carpet in the bedrooms
- Solar power
- Split system heating/cooling
- Soft closing cupboards throughout
- Security System
- Oversized single lock up garage for one car with internal access plus additional undercover parking for one car
This popular idyllic cosmopolitan location in the heart of Footscray precinct offers the best of all worlds with all the conveniences of University, Highpoint Shopping Centre, excellent schools, hospital, restaurants, hotels, an array of public transport, local parks, and just 7km from the heart of the CBD.
*** To book an inspection of this property, please click on the request/book an inspection button.
For your ease and convenience we strongly encourage you to pre-register for inspections so as to receive the latest SMS notifications and updates regarding the inspection.
Please note that it is now a requirement that a Victorian Government QR Code be used at all real estate inspections for a duration of 15 minutes or more.**