2/Jason Avenue Barrack Heights NSW 2528
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
2/Jason Avenue, Barrack Heights, NSW, 2528
PLEASE NOTE: During the current lockdown and public health orders limiting persons accessing properties, we request you submit your application prior to viewing the property to expedite the process.
• Three bedroom townhouse
• Open plan lounge with floating floors and access to large outdoor alfresco balcony
• Well appointed kitchen with 20mm Caesarstone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
• All bedrooms have built ins
• Master bedroom has walk in robe, ensuite and access to balcony
• Main bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles
• Third toilet downstairs
• Lower level decking overlooking grassy private backyard, gate access to reserve
• Double garage with internal access
• This property is located at the rear of the complex overlooking Little Lake
• Easy access to the bridge to Warilla beach and Little lake foreshores.
• Close to walkway along the beach to Shellharbour Village, cafés and restaurants.
• No pets.
We use an online booking system for all inspection appointments. Please visit our website, select 'rent' and select the property you would like to view. You MUST click the 'BOOK INSPECTION' button. If there are no inspection times available, register your details at the bottom of the screen, you will be sent a notification when an inspection is scheduled. If you are unable to register for the appointed time we will notify you when the next available appointment is scheduled. Please also note we NO LONGER accept 1Form applications or paper application forms.
PLEASE NOTE: FACE MASKS ARE NOW MANDATORY FOR ALL INSPECTIONS.
If you do not wear a face mask you will NOT be permitted to inspect our properties. The world health organisation declared coronavirus (COVID-19) to be a global pandemic on March 11, 2020. If you are ill, showing symptoms of illness, are infected with coronavirus, or have recently returned from any HOT SPOT areas in Australia or an overseas holiday, within the last 30 days. You MUST reschedule your appointment. It is a requirement to help reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection to social distance by staying 1.5 metres away from other people where possible.