1/Prospect Terrace St Lucia Qld 4067
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
1/Prospect Terrace, St Lucia, Qld, 4067
Situated in a private complex of just three homes boasting an abundance of natural light, this well appointed dual level townhouse will surely impress!
- Open plan kitchen and living, separate dining area with with air conditioning and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Well appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Private and secure undercover entertainers area overlooking manicured gardens.
- Master bedroom with air conditioning, large walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony.
- Second bedroom with air-conditioning, mirrored built ins and private deck with hilltop views.
- Third bedroom with mirrored built-ins and air conditioning.
- Family sized main bathroom with shower over 1/2 bath.
- Powder room downstairs.
- Separate internal laundry.
- Small and secure complex with private street entry.
- Secure lock up garage parking for 2 vehicles.
- Within the catchment of many popular Brisbane schools such as Ironside State School, Indooroopilly State High School and St Peters.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Alarm system is not functional.
- Sorry, this property is not pet friendly.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs.