4/Meyer Street Southport Qld 4215
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
4/Meyer Street, Southport, Qld, 4215
This stylish and contemporary boutique development of only four.
Secure an enviable lifestyle close to the upcoming and popular CHIRNPARK, footsteps to cafes, bars, and restaurants.
Walk to the Broadwater, Gold Coast's popular Aquatic and Fitness center, short drive to Southport business hub and tram station.
Downstairs is the gourmet stone kitchen fitted with a 40mm stone benchtop and European appliances, living area, spacious dining area, and powder room.
Upstairs Master with Ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and entertainment area.
This townhouse features a neat and tidy laundry area, split system a/c, high ceilings with downlights, integrated storage, a water tank and secure parking for 2 cars
Quiet Cul-de-sac position
3 Bedrooms, Master with ensuite
Polished timber stairs
Powder room downstairs
Fully Covered outdoor living area.
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN THIS PROPERTY IS OPEN FOR INSPECTION IT IS UNDER CONTROLLED CONDITIONS
* Please wear mask
* If you are unwell or have cold and flu like symptoms please do not enter the property.
* No more than 30 people (including the agent/s conducting the inspection) are permitted within the property at the same time
* There must be at least 2 square meters of space for each person present in the property
* Social distancing of 1.5m should be observed at all times.
* Please refrain from touching or contacting hard surfaces such as door knobs and benchtops.
Our first priority is everyone's safety
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchaser should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein