00 Curlew way Peregian Springs Qld 4573
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
00 Curlew way, Peregian Springs, Qld, 4573
If modern, high quality and low maintenance living is high on your list, then this is the home for you! Located in the stunning, architecturally designed community of The Pavilions in Peregian Springs, this three bedroom home with well appointed fittings and finishes and dual living spaces is sure to tick all the boxes.
If you are coming to the open house you must register or come to the office as we are the onsite managers. Alternatively inspection can be arranged by appointment.
Features of this home include:
* Three spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and en-suite
* Separate study/rumpus area upstairs
* Gourmet kitchen complete with stone bench tops and mirrored splashback
* Stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
* Separate living and dining areas
* Air-conditioned living area and master bedroom
* Single secure remote-controlled garage plus single off street parking
* Designer bathrooms with stone bench tops and bespoke hand-crafted vanities
* Guest powder room downstairs
* Mirrored built-in wardrobes in bedrooms two and three
* High ceilings and LED down-lights throughout
* Fully fenced, low-maintenance private backyard
As a resident of The Pavilions you will enjoy access to the following:
* The multi-million dollar Ridges Recreation Centre, including tennis courts, swimming pool and gymnasium
* Private Pavilion’s resident’s only pool, BBQ and community facilities
* On-site management
Location is everything and The Pavilions has it all!!
*Just a short stroll away is the Peregian Springs Shopping Centre offering everything you need for daily living including Coles, Pharmacy, and many dining options.
* Walking distance to two childcare centres and two of the most highly regarded schools on the coast – Peregian Springs State School and St Andrew’s Anglican College.
* 5 minutes to Peregian & Coolum Patrolled Beaches
* Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore with Myer, 15 mins away
* Bus stop right outside development
* Noosa is 10 minutes away
* Peregian Springs Golf Club a short buggy ride away
Pets may be considered on application.
***We are the onsite managers of The Pavilions and from time to time have multiple near identical properties come available. Street numbers, Virtual tours & Images may be indicative of similar and or near identical properties in The Pavilions and are in most cases not necessarily taken of the actual property available***