1/Oban Road Ringwood North Vic 3134
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
1/Oban Road, Ringwood North, Vic, 3134
**TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT **
This luxurious home has been built with excellence, attention to detail and care.
Warmly-toned hardwood flooring, high ceilings with square set cornices, and expansive windows create a welcoming introduction to the light-bathed interiors.
- North facing open plan living living/dining with gas log fireplace
- Impressive gourmet kitchen boasting stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances.
- Private Merbau deck, ideal for outdoor entertaining.Low-maintenance, beautifully landscaped courtyard including a sizeable grassed area perfect for children.
- Ground floor master suite features a walk-in-robe and large ensuite with double-sink vanity
- Laundry with entry to the double auto garage
Upper level includes:
- 2 generously sized robed bedrooms
- Pristine bathroom
- Generously sized rumpus room
- This stunning home also includes:
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Ground floor powder room
- Under-stair storage.
With Ringwood North Village, Ringwood North Primary School and the bus stop all just a short walk away, revel in the close proximity to Eastland, EastLink, Holy Spirit Primary School, Yarra Valley Grammar, Tintern Grammar, Aquinas and Aquanation. Presenting flawless quality and luxury throughout.
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don't register, then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change.
The first month's rent and bond are to be paid in advance by direct credit or bank cheque/s.
Cash, personal or company cheques will not be accepted as payment. All future rental payments are monthly in advance via direct debit.
*Fletchers COVID-19 Update*
Fletchers remains committed to conducting our services in a COVID-safe and responsible manner.
We ask all visitors to please refrain from touching any surfaces, opening cupboards, drawers, windows and doors, when inspecting a property.
For more information, please visit: fletchers.net.au/response-to-covid-19