53/John Gorton Drive Coombs ACT 2611
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
53/John Gorton Drive, Coombs, ACT, 2611
This beautiful townhouse is conveniently located within walking distance to a plethora of amenities and only a short drive into the City or Kingston/Manuka precinct.
Built in 2018 this beautifully presented townhouse boasts all the modern features as well as having ample space for the whole family. The two courtyards provide perfect low maintenance entertaining areas or just the perfect spot to relax with the family. You will be kept comfortable all year round with ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Spread out over 3 levels, the bottom floor is the hub of the home. Two living areas are separated by the stunning kitchen which is well appointed with AEG appliances, stone bench tops and a mirrored splash back. The two living areas open on to the separate courtyard to provide that seamless feel of indoor/outdoor living. To complete this floor there is a laundry including a powder room.
The second floor consists of the main bedroom with a walk through wardrobe and Ensuite. You will also find the third living area here. Perfect for those working at home or as a parents retreat.
2 good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom make up the third level. Both rooms have built in robes and views out over the Molonglo Valley.
Properties of this calibre do not last long so please get in touch to discuss the application process today!
• Low maintenance courtyards
• Stunning kitchen with quality appliances and finishing’s
• Master bedroom with walk through robe and Ensuite
• Second and third bedrooms, good sized and have built in robes.
• Double lock up garage
• Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
• Open plan living
• Three living areas
• Laundry with powder room
• Close to the transport and the local amenities
• Short drive into Woden. City and Manuka.
Owner consent is required for the keeping of pets
Please not that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Total Property Management does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
BOOK AN INSPECTION
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" located under Open Times
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If there is no time available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once further access can be arranged
4. Please note that if you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
To apply click on the 'APPLY ONLINE' button and complete the 1Form application.
BOND AND RENT
Bond is equivalent to 4 weeks rent (Bank Cheque or Money Order)
Please note Total Property Management does not accept any cash payments