3/Hunter Street Balgownie NSW 2519
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
3/Hunter Street, Balgownie, NSW, 2519
There are few suburbs that resonate with a sense of homemaking quite like Balgownie. The leafy surroundings, the growing cafe culture, and the relaxed community are the kinds of qualities you dream of. This wonderful townhouse is in a small complex of only 4 in the quiet cul de sac of Hunter Street. Situated in the heart of Balgownie, it is just a short 2-minute walk to Balgownie Pub and the many boutique shops of the village.
No expense has been spared in the build of this modern townhouse with finer luxury details that surpass the norm. Features include; ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout, security system, a hardwood timber staircase, an intercom system, TV points in all the right places and all of the latest technology.
- Open plan living areas are characterised by porcelain fixed floor coverings while upstairs lies the comforts of exquisitely appointed carpeting
- Containing three well-sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- The crisp, modern kitchen contains Caesar Stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, and polyurethane finger pull and soft closing drawers
- The bathroom boasts a free-standing bathtub and a wall hung vanity that is beautifully framed by floor to ceiling tiles
- With a North facing courtyard, the sunlight streams into the open plan living areas
- Double garage with internal access
- Pets will not be considered for this property
***CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR INSPECTIONS***
In the interest of everyone's health and safety, we ask that you please follow our below conditions of entry when attending our inspections:
* Each person attending the inspection who is over the age of 18 must register to inspect by clicking 'Book an inspection' and entering your details.
* If you cannot attend the scheduled inspection, click "I can't find a suitable day or time" then register your details so we can notify you of the next available inspection.
* Please bring and wear your face mask.
* Use the provided hand sanitiser upon entering the property.
* Avoid touching surfaces within the property and if you would like anything opened please ask an agent to assist you.