15A MACDONALD AVENUE Altona North Vic 3025
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
15A MACDONALD AVENUE, Altona North, Vic, 3025
Brilliantly designed with an expansive layout and superb high-quality finishes, every aspect of 15A Macdonald Avenue, Altona North displays attention to detail.
We are delighted to present you with this stunning four-bedroom townhouse set on approximately 320sqm, perfectly located close to everything you need while boasting an abundance of space, style and comfort that you won’t want to miss.
This beauty offers its tenants, several living zones, a private courtyard, a stunning open staircase, and spectacular fixtures and fittings throughout the home, making it a must-see on your list!
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Stunning open-plan gourmet kitchen with a butler’s pantry and all the bench and cabinet space you’ll ever need. With top-of-the-line, 900mm stainless steel SMEG appliances, glossy stone benchtops, designer tapware, a feature pendant light and dark tile splashback, this designer kitchen will blow you away. It’s one of the most stunning and high spec kitchens we have ever seen
- An over-sized master bedroom retreat with a walk-in wardrobe, a luxurious ensuite and balcony access
- A spacious dedicated study ideal for those who are working from home
- Alfresco entertaining area perfect for spending quality time with friends and family
But wait, there’s more!
- Two additional spacious bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobes
- Huge fourth guest bedroom downstairs is perfect for hosting friends and family
- Stunning main bathroom with a bathtub, shower and separate toilet
- Relaxed lounge upstairs with skylight
- North facing, well-lit open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas
- Internal laundry
- Powder room downstairs
- Timber flooring
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout the home
- NBN fibre to the premises enabled
- Video intercom and security alarm
- Landscaped very low maintenance yard
- Under stair storage
- Single lock-up garage with internal access and driveway parking
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Altona North Primary School, St Leo the Great Primary School, Bayside P-12 College, Newport Gardens Primary School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Altona Gate, Millers Junction shopping precinct, Second Ave Grocer, and the Circle very close by
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Newport Lakes Reserve, R.J. Cooper Reserve and Altona Lakes Golf Course
- Gym, sport & recreation at Bayfit Leisure Centre is literally just a short walk down the road
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or ‘Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.