9a Stewart Street Braybrook Vic 3019
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
9a Stewart Street, Braybrook, Vic, 3019
The Realest Estate is thrilled to present this newly built and architecturally designed double fronted town home set in a family- friendly locale of Braybrook. The location is prime, moments away from shops, cafes and parklands ideal for the family wanting space and comfort.
Comprising of 4 spacious sun-filled bedrooms with BIR's, 2 masters coming exclusive with their own WIR and ensuite and kept comfortable with split system heating / cooling throughout.
Open plan kitchen and meals comprised with ample cupboard space, quality appliances and dishwasher, peaking to the low-maintenance court yard making every experience in the kitchen a joy.
strong>What’s more to love?
-Open-plan living domain complimented with double stacker doors leading to the low- maintenance courtyard
- Additional great size living zone or can be converted to a study ideal for working from home
- Statement central bathroom with shower and bath
- Full-size laundry and seperate powder room
-Alarm System, Video Intercom and secure parking
You do not want to miss this one! Contact us today.
Please Note: Advertised Inspection times are available to those who have pre-registered prior via the enquiry link. To attend these inspection times you must have pre-registered with the listing agent to ensure we are following government guidelines - Inspections are permitted to a maximum of 10 people.
The Premier has announced changes to restrictions effective 11:59pm Tuesday 27th July. We are very pleased to note that inspections can resume. Key items to note at this stage:
- The new restriction levels apply to all of Victoria and all real estate.
- Density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm applies in all cases
- Masks will be required indoors and outdoors, unless an exemption applies
- Movement between metro Melbourne and regional Victoria is permitted
- Inspections are to be held by private appointment only, maximum 10 people at any one time.