1/Begonia Street Box Hill South Vic 3128
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
1/Begonia Street, Box Hill South, Vic, 3128
With an array of high quality features this is the perfect modern family home with the added bonus of three separately zoned living areas. Take the bus to Box Hill shops, restaurants, city train and tram. Also bus to the CBD. Walk to parkland and playground. Box Hill Golf Club. Drive to Box Hill TAFE, Deakin University, Box Hill and Epworth Hospitals, Westfield Doncaster, Eastern Freeway entry and Koonung Creek Trail. Floorplan available upon request.
• Downstairs offers a separate lounge room and living/meals area off kitchen with access to rear yard, whilst upstairs offers a third central living space
• Generously sized master bedroom downstairs with walk in robe and ensuite
• Upstairs has three more bedrooms, two with built in robes and one oversized bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite (second master bedroom)
• The kitchen is expertly appointed with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooking, glass splashback with stone bench tops and an island bench
• Central bathroom upstairs with separate toilet
• Powder room and separate laundry downstairs
• Zoned refrigerated air conditioning and ducted heating throughout
• Gas solar hot water
• Double lock up garage with remote and internal access
• Private low maintenance secure courtyard
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must register online.
We will be asking attendees to:
* Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
* Not enter the property if:
-You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
-You are unwell or have a fever
-You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
-As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
-Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
-Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
-Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY!
TO REGISTER: Simply click on Email Agent to register instantly using our online system.
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice.