1/Lillian Street Clayton Vic 3168
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
1/Lillian Street, Clayton, Vic, 3168
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION! IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOU THROUGH THE PROPERTY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
**FURNITURE ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY**
Unit 1/3 Lilian Street, Clayton - 6 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 2 Car Space ($750 pw)
Unit 3/3 Lilian Street, Clayton - 5 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom, 2 Car Space ($720 pw)
If you're looking for a convenient location, this contemporary-styled townhouse is just within walking distance to Monash University and within a few minutes' drive to Clayton train station, shopping center, and medical facilities. A host of public and private schools and colleges are located in this area. This modern townhouse will sure to impress!
This property features:
- Open Plan Dining & Living Area
- Plenty of Natural Light
- Timber Flooring
- 6 Spacious Bedrooms Ideal for Growing Families
- 3 Stylish Bathrooms
- 2 Car Space
- Delightful Courtyard
- Split System Heating/Cooling
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy! To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection Time or Email Agent to book instantly using our online system. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.