1/North Street Newmarket Qld 4051
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
1/North Street, Newmarket, Qld, 4051
Welcome to 1/12A North Street in Newmarket! This townhouse showcases exquisite details such as polished concrete flooring, curved walls, black fittings, a timber staircase and banks of full-height glass. Along with this providing the ultimate space through the main living areas. Located in Newmarket, this property is the perfect location to access all of Brisbane's Inner City facilities.
Features of 1/12A North Street include:
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area
- Floor-to-ceiling stacked glass sliding doors
- Modern kitchen displaying a breakfast bar, Caesarstone benchtops, quality appliances and ample cupboard storage.
- Fully-fenced artificially-grassed courtyard
- Ensuited master bedroom fitted with a built-in robe is situated on the third level.
- Two additional bedrooms are serviced by a well-appointed main bathroom, which features a wet room-style combined bath and shower.
- Fourth bedroom also includes a built-in robe is situated on the ground level. You will also find a third bathroom and an internal
- Abundance of storage
- Secure single garage, a single carport
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
Ideally positioned in a sought-after Newmarket pocket only six kilometres from Brisbane's CBD, this architecturally designed abode promises to impress. Close to a slew of shops and dining options, this sensational townhome is also minutes from Newmarket Village, QUT's Kelvin Grove campus and the Newmarket train station. Falling within the Newmarket State School and Kelvin Grove State College, this incredible property is also near Saint Ambrose's Catholic Primary School, Saint Columba's Primary School and Saint Finbarr's Primary School.
Interested? What do you do now?
To book your inspection simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book inspection' Button. By registering, you will be instantly informed of inspections, updates and changes to your appointment. If you have any questions please click 'Email Agent', ask your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.