4/Boomerang Street Kingscliff NSW 2487
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
4/Boomerang Street, Kingscliff, NSW, 2487
🏡 ABOUT THIS PROPERY
3 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 2 Car | Butlers Kitchen | Study | Powder Room
NEAR NEW SPACIOUS TOWNHOME, SMALL BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF 5, BUTLERS PANTRY, POWDER ROOM, PETS ON APPLICATION.
🏡 KEY INFORMATION
👉The property is available from 7th September for a 12 Month lease
👉 This property is pet friendly for small to medium pets
👉 This property is fully air conditioned
👉 A community vegetable garden available at the rear of the property
🏡 HOW TO INSPECT
* Please Click on the Red "GET IN TOUCH" button 🔴 to register
* We will email or call you to confirm your inspection booking once it has been scheduled
* You can ACCESS to our Application Forms and Covid 19 Form via this LINK ✅ below 👇. Copy and paste to use the URL https://www.tcmrentalscoastal.com.au/forms/ to our web site
🏡 PROPERTY FEATURES
This near new north east facing town home is located in a small complex of 5, is set in a secluded pocket off the road, and is without a doubt the best new town home option in available in Kingscliff Beach.
* Set over 3 levels, the mid-level includes the beautifully appointed Kitchen with Ariston appliances, butler’s pantry, powder room and living area leading onto a huge private alfresco deck.
* A light filled stairwell with stunning timber staircase connects all 3 floors and is a feature withing itself.
* The master retreat, ensuite, 2 additional bedrooms and bathroom are on level 3
* The double garage (automatic), study nook and laundry are on ground level as is the access to the private courtyard
* The living and all bedrooms have their own Daiken split system air conditioners and ceiling fans
* The 3 bedrooms on the upper level feature high ceilings with an abundance of natural light & built in robes.
* A north east aspect ensure plenty of winter sun on the balcony & through the living areas.
* Large secured Double lock up garage with laundry and room for storage or Study
* Under 5 minute stroll to the beach, vibrant cafes, the local shops, boutiques & all clubs.
* Pets on application
🏡 KEY FEATURES
- Large light filled living area with powder room
- Large private undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining guests
- Large functional kitchen with Butlers pantry and good quality appliances
- Air-conditioning to EACH bedroom, in main living area and in the master retreat
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Three good sized bathrooms
- Additional study nook/office on ground level
- Three good sized bedrooms all with built -ins,
- Master with fully fitted walk in robe and ensuite
- Separate dedicated study
- Sunny north facing courtyard.
- Water tanks used used for toilets, laundry and tank tap for outside use = low water costs
- Level Fully fenced courtyard
- Large garages with storage of bikes and surfboards
- Double lock-up garage with storage and workshop
- Large Laundry area with ample storage
- Located in the beautifully established Kingscliff Beach area
🏡 KEY LOCATION FACTS
- - Less than 5 minutes walk to Kingscliff Beach
- - 5 minutes walk to Creek
- - 5 minutes walk to local shopping centre (Woolworths)
- - 6 minutes walk to Kingscliff Public School
- - 10 mins walk to Tweed Valley Hospital site
- - 10 minutes to Kingscliff High School
- - 30 minutes to Byron Bay
- - 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
- - 25 minutes to Robina Town Centre