5/Beth Eden Terrace Ashgrove Qld 4060
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
5/Beth Eden Terrace, Ashgrove, Qld, 4060
Welcome to 5/44 Beth Eden Terrace in Ashgrove!
Built by Brisbane renowned designers Artisan Development, this home offers all there is in luxury and sophisticated prestige. Entering the home on the ground floor, you’ll make your way to the 1st floor; the anticipation will not disappoint! The focal point of this level is of course the kitchen! Its design, the latest on trend and unsurpassed finishes, certainly compliment the latest in Smeg products that complete this space.
The four bedrooms are located on the upper level and are complete with built-in- wardrobes in two of the bedrooms, and an ensuite and walk-in-robe in the well-appointed master bedroom. There is also a separate bathroom upstairs for family convenience and a handily located powder room off the main living areas downstairs.
Features of the home include:
- Smeg kitchen appliances including an integrated dishwasher and glass microwave
- Quantum Quartz Concrete Matte Stone Benchtop with 40mm front edge with Polytec Prime Oak Woodmatt Cabinetry
- Mouth Blown Glass Pendant by Mark Douglas (Made in Melbourne)
- Designer - Garath Ashton tapware and bathroom accessories
- Double & full-sized freestanding bath
- Purpose built office/study
- 4 Generously sized bedrooms with custom built walk in robes
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Generously sized 2 car garage with great storage options
- Reverse Cycle Inverter Central air-conditioning throughout with zone control
- High ceilings throughout
- NBN ready
- Built-in or Walk-in robe in every bedroom
- Fabulous Ashgrove position, private north facing
- Located within Kelvin Grove College Catchment
You will not find a more spacious and inviting terrace home on the North side of Brisbane to rent!
Interested? What do you do now?
To book your inspection simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book inspection' Button. By registering, you will be instantly informed of inspections, updates and changes to your appointment. If you have any questions please click 'Email Agent', ask your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.