65 Forbes Street Turner ACT 2612
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
65 Forbes Street, Turner, ACT, 2612
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, we are unable to conduct in-person open homes. Please contact our leasing team for further information.
This beautiful brand new 3 bedroom home in the bespoke TEMPUS boasts premium inclusions and unparalleled location with a rare balance between tranquillity and access to amenities. Nestled on a quiet established street with a short walk to the light rail stop, a pleasant stroll or bike ride to the O'Connor shops and local schools, and a short trip to all that the City and Inner North have to offer. Double glazed windows, polished concrete flooring with in slab heating, and ducted heating/cooling provide comfort year round. Architecturally designed to maximize energy efficiency and natural light along with the feature joinery in the kitchen this is definitely a must-see and a perfect canvas to make your home.
- Spacious kitchen with premium inclusions, SMEG appliances, and gas cooking
- Combi steam-pyrolytic oven, microwave convection oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge, and freezer
- Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Large tandem garage with interior access, intended as a multi-purpose space with polished flooring, natural light and additional storage
- Additional undercover car space
- Large private courtyard
- Polished concrete flooring with in slab heating
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Energy Efficiency Rating 7.9
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available now
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.