1/MacPherson Street O'Connor ACT 2602
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
1/MacPherson Street, O'Connor, ACT, 2602
Fresh to the rental market is this beautifully presented two storey 3 bedroom ensuite Townhouse located in sought after O'Connor. If it is size and space you require then look no further. With an immediate impression of style and luxury this wonderful property offers an exceptional lifestyle and you will be the envy of your friends and family. Some of the many features include,
- Huge open plan living & dining
- Oak flooring to downstairs
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Double glazed windows
- High ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Superbly appointed kitchen with integrated dishwasher
- Butlers pantry
- Gas cooking
- Downstairs powder room
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Private balcony
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Study nook
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Underfloor heating to both bathrooms
- Ducted vacuum
- Great storage
- Security alarm
- Double garage with internal access and remote
- Small complex of 4 Townhouses
An easy care back courtyard with North orientation ensures you have exceptional winter sun and perfect shade in summer. Reticulated garden with water tank and gas bayonet for BBQ complete this amazing townhouse.
A perfect location with a short stroll to local O'Connor shops and bus stop nearby. Close to City, ANU and Braddon precinct.
Available for a long term lease. Do not miss this one!
The tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no inspection time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Please note we will be following strict Covid-19 safety precautions at all inspections once we are advised we can show you through the property after lockdown restrictions have eased.
Currently we are unable to conduct a physical inspection of this property and if you send an enquiry to us we will send you a video walk through and then you may apply via our website.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.