1/Scotts Street 1/2 Scotts Street Bentleigh Vic 3204
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
1/2 Scotts Street, Bentleigh, Vic, 3204
Due to COVID restrictions, all inspections are by appointment only. We ask you to please schedule your attendance with an available inspection time. Once all inspection times are filled, we are unable to accommodate additional attendees.
The team at Your Property Manager is proud to represent this fantastic sized 2 bedroom, single level villa.
Only steps from the Bentleigh Hodgson Reserve, this light & bright villa offers generous living spaces throughout being the ideal little home for a professional single or couple looking to take advantage of this perfect package.
Boasting the following features:-
- Wide entrance hall
- Renovated modern kitchen with brand new electric stove-top, electric oven, dishwasher, ample bench space & an abundance of storage
- Spacious lounge room bathed in natural light with brand new blinds, wall air-conditioning & ducted heating throughout
- Generously sized carpeted Master bedroom with built-in robes, drawer storage and ceiling fan
- Further light filled bedroom of good proportion
- Renovated central bathroom with a fresh resurfaced shower & bath, vanity & under bench storage
- Well-appointed laundry space with external access
- Wonderful wraparound courtyard for outdoor entertaining
- Single lock-up garage
Walk out your front door and into the heart of vibrant Bentleigh. Located for lifestyle this villa is conveniently 800m to Bentleigh station, only 700m to Coles & 300m to Woolworths's supermarket, shops and restaurants or a short drive to the shore of many Bayside beaches.
12+ months lease
One calendar months rent required as bond
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.