4/Hampden Road 4/44 Hampden Road South Wentworthville NSW 2145
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
4/4/44 Hampden Road, South Wentworthville, NSW, 2145
Located in a small well manicured complex this immaculate 3 bedroom villa offers;
* Spacious separate lounge and dining
* Floating timber floors throughout
* All bedrooms with builtins and master bedroom with ensuite bathroom * Split system air conditioning in master bedroom and lounge
* Internal laundry with side access to courtyard
* New blinds
* Lock up garage additional carspace and low maintenance rear courtyard
* No pets
WANT TO INSPECT NOW?
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions on open homes we have completed high quality virtual tours to enable you to inspect properties online from the safety of your home. If you would like to inspect, please follow the instructions below.
1. If on realestate.com.au website/App or starrpartners.com.au click on the 'REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME' or the 'INSPECT ' button.
2. If you are on the domain.com.au click on the `EMAIL AGENT' button and follow the steps.
3. Please view the Matterport Virtual tour.
4. If you wish to inspect the property, please submit your application first and we can seek Pre-Approval from the owner and arrange a private inspection of the home.
5. If you like the home, we can confirm the details of your application to seek final approval from the owner and organise for the lease to be signed.
"Advertising disclaimer: The information provided herewith has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate".