3/Shenstone Street 3/55 Shenstone Street Riverwood NSW 2210
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
3/3/55 Shenstone Street, Riverwood, NSW, 2210
Great location plus good size home, you cannot miss this rare chance to live in such a well presented brick villa.
* Three bedrooms all with built-in, main with ensuite.
* Modern kitchen with gas appliances.
* Single lock-up garage with internal access plus one car space.
* Easy maintenance court yard.
* Quite street.
* Short walk to station and shopping plaza. Bus stop at front.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.