3/Eden Court 3/18 Eden Court Nerang Qld 4211
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
3/18 Eden Court, Nerang, Qld, 4211
This is a beautiful setting - last remaining townhouse available - call us now - this will not last long. Call Liam on 0426 771 200 to organise a viewing.
Featuring light-filled, open-plan living and dining that opens out onto the courtyard the townhouses are private and have landscaped easy-care gardens. Relax in a private setting.
Fitted with modern appliances and fixtures, there is one large open plan space with a great kitchen, dining and lounge area. The kitchen is central to the living space and includes quality appliances and practical lay out - the open plan spaces offering ease of living. The kitchen also offers good cupboard space, a practical fridge space and easy care floorboards throughout.
The floor plan offers a downstairs bedroom with a large ensuite - the bedroom is a very generous size. The second and third bedrooms again are large enough for two big beds and each too have ensuites - perfect for all the family.
The townhouses includes a private alfresco area which is complimented by your very own hot tub (see below) and there is air conditioned.
Please note Villa 3 has 2 car parking spaces.
Living/Dining Areas: 2
Car Spaces: 2
Total Internal Area: 127 m 2
No dogs at this point in time - owner will consider other small pets.
- Beds may be available as part of the lease.
- Relatively new - construction completed mid-2019
- High quality fittings and finishes throughout
- Hot Tub (currently subject to confirmation)
- Private outdoor terrace/alfresco area
- Extensive landscaped gardens.
Prime location being a close distance to The Villa Private Golf Course, Nerang Train Station, Eden Park, Nerang State School, Restaurants, Nerang RSL and Nerang Fair Shopping Centre.
* We understand there may be a delay with NBN installation at this is a relatively new complex and therefore advise that wi-fi is through 5G via tenants devices only at this time until wi-fi/NBN connection is completed. Update expected soon in November.
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronvirus situation.
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the open for inspection, including the Gold Coast Prestige Rentals team
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- You may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time.
We also request you refrain from attending an open inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed. To book a private viewing please contact Liam via phone on 0426 771 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This property is brought to you by Rescom Support Pty Ltd Atf Trust Trading as Gold Coast Prestige Rentals.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 & social distancing rules and regulations, our team are more than happy for the inspections to be conducted via video call, or where the videos were taken, we will happily provide a video walk through upon request. We are still conducting private inspections, while making sure our staff members comply with the required health & safety measures.
Disclaimer: Rescom Support Pty Ltd has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Rescom Support Pty Ltd toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.