1/Kinane Street 1/41 Kinane Street Brighton Vic 3186
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
1/1/41 Kinane Street, Brighton, Vic, 3186
**Due to Government restrictions we are not permitted to hold inspections in person. We are working remotely and will respond to your enquiry. Please enquire and we will keep you updated and informed on next inspection dates, enquire to make an application or enquire to receive a property walk-through video **
Easy to love, exceptional to live in and effortless to rent out, this renovated 2 bedroom garden villa showcases house-like scale throughout a radiant range of indoor/outdoor entertaining zones. Neatly nestled between Church Street and Dendy Street Beach, this is boutique bliss in a Bayside position of pure prestige.
The luxury layout is filled with natural light from top to bottom. Under high ceilings, a wide-reaching and air-conditioned open-plan living and dining area is instantly relaxed in nature, underpinned by a stone-topped Smeg and Miele kitchen and family dining area.
Double-glazed French doors swing open to a walled timber deck, perfectly placed for alfresco indulgence. Peaceful, private and protected, this thrilling context for entertaining shares a distinctive warmth that also works exceptionally well when disappearing for some quiet time. This sanctuary of space is also boosted by the recent addition of thoughtfully landscaped native grasses and plants plus a kitchen garden bursting with goodness.
Enjoy a robed pair of generously sized bedrooms with the palatial main featuring direct access to an intimate outdoor terrace, a serene setting that will have you reaching for a book in no time. A newly renovated bathroom is graced with a luxurious freestanding bath and a stylish walk-in shower.
Additional features include a large laundry, a handy storeroom, split-system heating/cooling, original Tasmanian oak flooring, recessed LED down-lighting, irrigation system, and a remote-controlled double garage with substantial storage solutions.
Hidden away in a central yet secluded cul-de-sac location, stroll to local cafes, Brighton Beach Primary School, Middle Brighton’s rail, retail and restaurants, and Dendy Street Beach in just ten minutes. Offering the updated simplicity of single-level luxury and an idyllic lifestyle for young families, professionals and downsizers, this one has something for everyone. Inspect to be impressed!
At a glance…
* 2 large bedrooms with extensive built-in robes, main with heating/cooling and terrace access
* Spacious open-plan living/dining with a built-in bookshelf niche plus shelving
* Stone-finished Smeg and Miele equipped kitchen with a full-sized dishwasher
* Large family dining area
* Newly renovated bathroom with a luxurious bath and walk-in shower
* Separate laundry
* Internal area plus garage 122sqm approx.
* Expansive east-facing timber deck, ideal for entertaining and capturing the warmth of morning light
* Native and kitchen gardens with irrigation system
* Original Tasmanian oak flooring
* Split-system heating and cooling
* Remote-controlled double garage with courtyard access
* Large storeroom
* Extensive double glazing
* Recessed LED down-lighting
* Roller blinds and flowing curtains
* Guest parking metres from your front door
* Moments from the beach, schools, trains, restaurants, shopping and parkland