2/Cliff Rd 2/14 Cliff Rd Epping NSW 2121
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
2/14 Cliff Rd, Epping, NSW, 2121
Scheduled Private Inspections Saturday 11h September 2021 10.45am - 11.15am
* PLEASE NOTE – due to the current Covid restrictions for the Greater Sydney Regions, persons intending on viewing this property MUST register their interest with Salpi Kradjian on 0477 775 433 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be allocated a 10 minute time frame, and only 1 person at a time is permitted to inspect the property. If you have not made a 10 minute appointment to inspect, you will be refused entry. We strongly encourage those persons who have made a 10 minute allocated time slot to be prompt for their appointment so as to avoid any gathering of persons to the property. Anyone who has not made an appointment will be refused entry for the inspection. You must also comply to, and ensure the following requirements of inspection :
1. Wear a face mask
2. Ensure our staff member is wearing a face mask
3. Sign in and register on the State Government’s Covid Tracing App
4. Sign in to our personal Covid Tracing App
5. Sanitise your hands when entering the property
6. Sanitise your hands when exiting the property
7. Ensure that only 1 person at a time is inspecting the property
Should you refuse to comply with these requirements, you will not be permitted to inspect the property. The safety of you, our staff and the general public are of our most paramount concern.
Impressive single level home, featuring a spacious open plan layout full of enduring style and family comforts. Creating an immediate impact with elegant sun bathed interiors, The home offers open plan living that spill out onto a covered alfresco area for relaxed outdoor entertaining, perfect for the family to enjoy all year round.
Features to the home include:
+ Gourmet eat in kitchen with gas cooking & stainless steel appliances
+ Lounge and dining lead out to a private covered entertaining terrace and alfresco area
+ Main Bedroom with built in wardrobe storage and ensuite
+ Three good sized bedrooms all with built in storage
+ Full main bathroom with bath tub
+ Plenty of additional storage throughout
+ Single Lock up garage + additional covered car space
+ Ducted air conditioning
+ Secure level yard
+ NBN ready
Located within easy access to transport, Epping Train Station, bus connection to the city, easy access to the M2, local schools and shops.
This property is one that should not be missed!
An inspection is imperative
Inspection strictly by one on one appointment