53 Darley Street Newtown NSW 2042
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
53 Darley Street, Newtown, NSW, 2042
Tucked in a quiet street setting, this original semi on a generous 180sqm block (approx.) is a perfect blank canvas awaiting a complete transformation. The elements are all in place; block size, period features and a big backyard to really let the creative juices flow. Freestanding to the north-east, it could be renovated to produce the ultimate easy care lifestyle pad or explore the options to extend and add a level (STCA) to create a larger home. It boasts the ultimate address to enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle being steps to the bus, rail, Sydney Park and King Street's many eateries and shops.
- Generous semi with Federation facade
- High ceilings, original timber floorboards
- Front porch, lounge room with fireplace
- Original eat-in kitchen, bathroom/laundry
- Generous centrally positioned master bed
- Large back yard providing plentiful options
- Ample parking available in the one way street
NB: LJ Hooker Newtown cannot guarantee the information provided. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.