36 Gipps Street Birchgrove NSW 2041
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
36 Gipps Street, Birchgrove, NSW, 2041
Offered for the first time in nearly 60 years, this double brick semi presents carefully maintained interiors enriched with original period details. Oriented with a NW rear aspect, the home captures plenty of natural light and provides comfortable living with scope to extend upwards (STCA) or further internal updates. Nestling in a peaceful but enviably convenient address, this home is footsteps to city buses, local shops/cafes and Birchgrove Public School.
- Living room with vintage fireplace plus a sun/dining room
- Eat-in gas kitchen with stainless oven & ample cabinetry
- Bright double bedroom with a mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Sunroom/dining opens to a paved and private courtyard
- Spacious bathroom/laundry; split system air conditioning
- High ceilings, ceiling roses and patterned cornices
Within a prime location, this tightly held character home is just metres to lively cafes, restaurants and Balmain's prized amenities. Embrace the village atmosphere in sought-after Birchgrove, a stroll to waterside parklands with proximity to the Birchgrove ferry wharf.
Land size - 117sqm (approx.)