27 Broadoaks Street Ermington NSW 2115
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
27 Broadoaks Street, Ermington, NSW, 2115
Surrounded by scenic parklands on the banks of the Parramatta River, this exquisite home is designed with an intuitive use of space and light. Presented with contemporary finesse, it delivers a premium minimal fuss lifestyle.
- Fluid living area for all occasions spans between alfresco zone
- Stone finished galley style kitchen with quality gas appliances
- Master with high ceilings, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Separate media/lounge room affords a second living area
- Bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
- Timber and tiles floors, ducted air conditioning and natural air flow
- Downstairs bathroom, room with separate laundry
- Internal access garage with storage space
- Adjacent scenic George Kendall Park and children's playground
- Close to Rydalmere East Public School and future ferry terminal
Water: $274/qtr | Council: $372.20/qtr
For more information or to book your private open home, call us anytime, 24 Hours, 7 Days.
From all of us at Harcourts West Ryde, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.