4 Beatrice Street North Ryde NSW 2113
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
4 Beatrice Street, North Ryde, NSW, 2113
Expertly created so that this modern duplex showcases light filled contemporary interiors, utmost style, with impeccably finished living spaces and kitchen. It offers a great home for those who love to entertain and are looking to be ideally located within a stroll to the area's schools, public transport and shops.
- Extra spacious layout leading to alfresco outdoor entertaining area
- Four spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Sleek kitchen with gas cooking and 40mm stone bench top
- Ducted air-conditioning, alarm, plantation shutters, auto garage
- Two traffic lights to Sydney CBD for an express city commute
- A walk to Avon Road local shops including The Dining & Co cafe
- Moments to regular transport, city buses and Macquarie Park Station
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.