38 Melbourne Street Johnston NT 0832
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
38 Melbourne Street, Johnston, NT, 0832
All About Real Estate NT is proud to present this modern and spacious family home ideally suited to a young family, an executive couple, or the investor, this wonderful family home has been designed to maximise on your everyday living spaces and finished with a modern touch.
- Spacious four bedroom family home with an abundance of room for the whole family
- Master bedroom is huge is size and features an impressive ensuite
- All bedrooms are tiled throughout and have A/C and BIR
- Open plan living is key to this home with spacious living and dining rooms
- Main bathroom complete with bath tub, seperate toilet
- Ensuite has twin basin vanity and large shower
- Large side entertaining verandah overlooking the in ground salt water pool
- Massive yard space with manicured lawn and edged with lovely garden beds
- Uncover parking for two cars, and an electronic gate to make life easy
- Also a double gate access at the front of the home additional to the main entrance
- Internal laundry room plus linen press
- Superb location close to parklands and shops
- Low maintenance design inside and out
Situated in the popular new suburb of Johnston, this family home offers a great lifestyle with parklands and walking paths nearby, easy access to Palmerston CBD as well as great local shops and coffee houses as well. The kids will love the brand new schools only a short walk away, or spending time at the park on the play equipment with the neighbours kids.
Inside, the home has a smart design clustering the living areas together to create a central open plan living, dining and kitchen room that open out onto the side verandah for easy indoor / outdoor living.
The kitchen has a contemporary finish with wrap around stone counters, ample storage and bench space, large windows looking out over the yard and a dishwasher as well as double door pantry.
All of the four bedrooms are tiled underfoot and have split A/C along with a BIR while the master bedroom is further enhanced with a walk in robe an ensuite as well.
Walking outside there is a covered side verandah that looks out over the in-ground swimming pool and ample rear yard space.
Near new build and extremely low maintenance in design, this is a relaxing home where you can spend your weekends doing what you love and not doing endless chores.
Council Rates: $1770.00 Approx
Area Under title: 751 m2
Area Under Roof: 220 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Full Code: Garden Shed