120 Amalfi Drive Isle Of Capri Qld 4217
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave a review
Inspection Reviews 0
There are no reviews yetBe the first to leave an inspection review
Questions to the owners
There are no questions yetBe the first to ask a question
120 Amalfi Drive, Isle Of Capri, Qld, 4217
A rare opportunity to acquire a premier location on sought-after Isle of Capri. Overlooking wide main river at the quiet cul de sac end of Amalfi Drive, this family home has every desirable feature, plus the potential to further update to a new contemporary showpiece. The tropical lined path from the gatehouse passes between the garage and a free-standing guest house, which would make an ideal granny flat, teenage retreat, gym or an impressive home office. Comprising two spacious tiled rooms linked by an ensuite.
The main house is light, bright and inviting, with the foyer, formal lounge and kitchen elevated over casual waterside family areas. The kitchen features a gas cooktop and work surfaces of Blue Pearl granite, while the family and dining areas overlook the fully tiled pool and spa set in a sandstone terrace above the river. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms with private ensuites, the master suite with glorious river, city and mountain views from picture windows and the private balcony. Adjoining is a luxurious dressing room sure to impress.
* Solid concrete suspended slab construction, high wall privacy, 642m2 block
* City skyline views from Surfers Paradise to Broadbeach
* Miele kitchen appliances and granite benchtops
* Calcutta marble fireplace (echo bioethanol) with hardwood floors in lounge
* Bose surround system throughout
* Ground floor powder room, large laundry, under-stair storeroom
* 3 large bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in robes & private ensuites
* Huge master bedroom with marble ensuite with spa, separate dressing room
* New ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, vacumaid, security system
* Air conditioned guest house or home office with own bathroom
* New New Zealand wool carpet upstairs and in bedrooms
* Tiled saltwater pool & spa with glass fencing for unrestricted river views
* 2 car remote-control garage
Occupying a desirable location, close to heart of Surfers Paradise and within easy walking distance of the upscale dining and shopping precinct, Capri on Via Roma, this is a home which will prove to be your oasis.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.